Sunday, February 8, 2015

Clanrats Completed

Hit my first Warhammer milestone with the compleation of my first pack of Clanrats!
                  
                                                        Comin' at 'cha!




                 
     Overall I'm happy with how they came out. I think I laid the Agrax earthsade on a little thick, but overall they're not too shabby, or just shabby enough for Skaven. There's going to be a lot more clanrats in the future for a proper army so I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to perfect the Skaven process. 

I learned a lot about how to use the Citadel paints and washes so I'm sure the next project (My Doomwheel) will come out that much better (and grungy!). 

For those who are Warhammer or Skaven vets; what do you think? 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment